We are so happy to see so many of you visiting and reconnecting with your loved ones. The smiling faces say it all!
This message is to share with you a few important reminders to assist in making your visits successful and safe for all.
- Visitation is limited to resident rooms and outside in courtyard
- After screening, please go directly to your resident’s room
- Please refrain from walking the hallways or going to the floor kitchenette
- The Gift Shop is not open to visitors at this time
- Visitors may use ONLY the restrooms in the front lobby
- A “Resident Screening Form” will need to be completed upon return, whenever you take your loved one off campus.
Please use this link to access these important documents:
Updated FAQ sheet
Infection Prevention Forms and Education Packet
Remember, CMS and CDC are updating guidelines as changes are recommended. Please check back often for the most current information.
We thank you for your commitment to adhering to the guidelines. This allows us to move forward in the process of re-opening Menorah Manor for our families.
Please reach out should you have any questions.