The Irv Weissman Adult Day Center, conveniently located in the Marion and Bernard L. Samson Nursing Center, provides a comprehensive adult day program for seniors. The program offers respite for caregivers and support for seniors living in their own homes.
The program provides healthcare, socialization, activities and nutritional care for seniors in a warm, compassionate environment.
- Recreational Activities
- Assistance with Medications
- Cultural Activities
- Rehabilitation Services
- Social Events
- Assistance with Daily Healthcare Needs
- Mental Stimulation Activities
- Current Events
- Nutritional Meals & Snacks (including a daily continental breakfast and lunch)
- A Specific Plan of Individual Care
- Family Meetings and Support
The center is managed by a team of Menorah Manor professionals:
- Nurses (LPN & RN)
- Recreational Specialists
- Social Workers
- Personal Care Assistants
Hours: Monday through Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please Note: Transportation is available to those participants who reside within the pick- up area.