The Irv Weissman Adult Day Center, conveniently located in the Marion and Bernard L. Samson Nursing Center, provides a comprehensive program for those who benefit from healthcare, socialization, activities and nutritional care in a secure setting during daytime hours.
- Recreational Activities
- Assistance with Medications
- Cultural Activities
- Rehabilitation Services
- Social Events
- Assistance with Daily Healthcare Needs
- Mental Stimulation Activities
- Current Events
- Nutritional Meals & Snacks (including a daily continental breakfast and lunch)
- A Specific Plan of Individual Care
- Family Meetings and Support
The center is managed by a team of Menorah Manor professionals:
- Nurses (LPN & RN)
- Recreational Specialists
- Social Workers
- Personal Care Assistants
Hours: Monday through Friday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please Note: Transportation is available to those participants who reside within the pick- up area.